Monday, December 12, 2016

Blog revamp? Maybe? Possibly?

Okay, so I've kind of let this blog die.

Part of it has to do with the fact that I started college this year, which tends to take up a lot of time; but besides that, I think that it just gets kind of boring posting nothing but poems I've already written. I need to do something new.

Don't get me wrong, I still want to post poetry; I just think I need to branch out a little, too. Maybe make actual blog posts. (I know, right? What a novelty.) What about? Not sure. But I'll figure something out.

Here are some of the ideas I have so far:

-thoughts about writing
-random stories about Things That Happened
-lists of specific details and sensations
-stupid jokes
-poem/story challenges/prompts
-pseudo-philosophical ramblings??
-idk man I guess anything that gets me writing

I think the biggest thing is that I still feel somewhat self-conscious and awkward with this blog, sort of like when I first start writing in a new journal, all those blank pages; maybe I just need to break it in.

If any of you (all three of my followers, heh) have any ideas, please drop a comment! I'm going to do my best to start posting semi-regularly. Possibly. Maybe. I hope.

In the meantime, I hope that you have an absolutely lovely day. Go have fun existing.

1 comment:

  1. *crashes in* HI MARY!

    You have a very nice blog. *nods* I'm afraid I don't have any suggestions, except maybe book reviews, if you like that sort of thing. That's what I do when I'm blanking on ideas.

    ReplyDelete